Consign with Evergreen Kids Thrift
Evergreen Kids Thrifts' amazing selection of preloved kids clothing is provided by local kids' smart caregivers (like you!) choosing to consign their too small clothing with us.
- Newborn to 12T clothing in great condition.
- Sleep bags, sacks, and swaddles.
- Outerwear (snow suits, rain jackets and pants, and boots) in great condition.
- Footwear if in excellent (not used or hardly used) condition. No big box store brands are taken for shoes.
- Winter boots in excellent condition.
Evergreen Kids does not accept:
- Socks, underwear, accessories. I will take on excellent condition socks and new with tag underwear for donation programs.
- Pat Pat, Zulilly, Shein etc. online fast fashion brands.
- Big Box discount retailer brands. ( Giant Tiger, Walmart, George brand, Monkey Bars, etc.)
- Non-clothing items (toys, travel gear, etc.)
How Consignment Works
It starts by you sending an email my way, or reaching out on Instagram or Facebook! I'll send along my consignment 'agreement', which explains how we do things over here. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
This community plays a big part in why I created Evergreen Kids Thrift. Our community has many wonderful organizations that provide essential support and services to children, families, and caregivers.
There are two ways you can help support our community through Evergreen.
One is by donating your items that I do not consign through Evergreen to help support one of the many organizations I support through clothing donations, including Good Minds, Community Partners for Success, St. Vincent De Paul, Second Time Around.
Another is by choosing to have your profit share donated to our bimonthly charity / not for profit of choice. This has included: Alternatives for Women, Raising a Village Quinte, Reaching 4 Rainbows, All Welcome Here to name a few.
If you support local charities and nonprofits that would benefit from these sales and/or kid clothing donations, please don’t hesitate to let me know.